Publisher's Terms of Service (TOS)ArticleGeek.com is a free content article directory. This means that publishers may reprint these articles using the following guidelines:
- Articles must be published in their original format, unedited.
- Articles must be published with the Author's Bio unedited. Publishers must include a clickable hyperlink to the author's website (if included in author's bio).
- As a courtesy, publishers should notify the author when and how they plan to use their articles. Since we don't publish the author's email address in articles, this means that publishers may have to visit the author's website to find a contact address.
- Articles must be published with a hyperlink pointing to ArticleGeek.com as the article source.
For example, Source: ArticleGeek.com
- Check out the RSS Feed Parser to quickly and easily add article headlines to your website!
- At the top right of every article you will find a link that reads: "Publish This Article". Clicking this link will take you to a page that generates the plain text and html version of the article. You can quickly copy and paste the generated code into your webpage and/or newsletters.
The articles presented on ArticleGeek.com are for informational purposes only and may be redistributed following the guidelines found in the publisher terms of service on ArticleGeek.com. ArticleGeek.com does not accept any responsibility or legal liability resulting from the use or misuse of the information presented in the articles on ArticleGeek.com.
The article authors' views do not necessarily represent the views of ArticleGeek.com. Nor does ArticleGeek.com endorse any of the views, products or services found on this website.
Articles on ArticleGeek.com are for entertainment purposes only and you should consult a professional before using any of the advice or information found in these articles.
©2006 ArticleGeek.com: Free Website Content - All Rights Reserved