Home Remedies part 2
Back by popular demand, home remedies article #2. While not being a replacement for medical attention, you should always seek your doctor when you feel you have to and please take these home remedies with a grain of salt. Here you go and enjoy.
Acne and Blackheads
- Rub the acne area with a fresh garlic clove.
- Drink at the very least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Even more in the summer.
- Mix one part of cinnamon into 3 parts of honey.Use as a scrub.
- Dab a small amount of toothpaste (paste, not gel) on pimples before bed; this helps dry out the pimples.
- Pour a little salt into a small bowl, add a few drops of water and mix till it turns into a paste. I've heard using a little toothpaste (paste, not gel) to this mix gives it a little extra kick. Use this recipe to exfoliate. Do not leave on overnight. Wash your face and rinse off.
- Baking Soda as an exfoliate
- Vitamin E gel tabs. Use as a facial moisturizer.
- Honey and oatmeal as a facial scrub and exfoliate.
- Cucumber slice. Cover eyes with cucumber slices. For 15 minutes.
- Potato slice. Cover eyes with Potato slices. For 15 minutes.
- Lead a healthier life style. Get plenty of sleep, water and a multi-vitamin wouldn't hurt.
- Make a paste out of 1 tsp. tomato juice, 1/2 tsp. pineapple juice and 1 tsp. of flour. Apply around eyes. Leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing.
- Moisturize with extra virgin olive oil or vitamin E.
- Try used Chamomile tea bags (cool bags) over eyes for 15 minutes.
- Try eating an apple or 2
- Mix 1 tomato, 1 orange, 1 clove of garlic. For best results, use a juicer.
- Aloe Vera Juice. One of natures best detoxifiers.
There a few of these. Here they are:
- Try using baby oil
- Try peanut butter
- Non stick cooking spray
- A mixture of baking soda with water. Rub it in hair, brush it out.
- A paste of baking soda and water.
- Aspirin capsule. Works well with bee stings. But for bee stings,try to remove the stinger.
- Use calamine lotion.
There seems to be a lot of these also but I could tell you what I used to do for a hangover. I am not suggesting you try it but it worked for me.
- First off, you wake up with a sour stomach and massive headache.
- Alcohol dehydrates, so its time to replenish your body with water. Try a glass of water with one tablespoon of sugar. Water to rehydrate, sugar for the sour feeling in your gut. Sometimes I will take something for the headache. Aspirin or Advil whatever you want.
- Next, ice-bag for my head. I used to stick my head under cold running water in the laundry sink.
- When your stomach is settled down a bit, and depending on how your feeling, time for breakfast.
- Try some parsley. This food garnish is rich in chlorophyll, a green plant compound that kills the bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Use the juice of half a lemon, one teaspoon of salt. Gargle.
- Brush your teeth with a couple pinches of baking soda. When done, brush again with regular toothpaste (optional).
Submitted By Mr. Andy Casasanta. This author has devoted a portion of his life to health and well being for himself and others. Which has inspired him to create a tremendous health and pharmacy website. In this site you will find up to 40 health articles and growing, and an 11000 reciprocal link exchange page. Save on all popular drugs such as Viagra, Lipitor, meridia, and hundreds more all for pennies on the dollar. Please visit: www.medheadquarters.net
Article Source: http://www.ArticleGeek.com - Free Website Content
Related Alternative Medicine Articles
Acid Reflux and Heartburn Natural Remedies Part II
The Roots Of Alternative Medicine
A Constipation Home Remedy - Cayenne
A Constipation Remedy Using Potassium and Prunes
A Natural Remedy for Gingivitis, Toothaches, and Mouth Sores
How to Make Rose Hips
Magnetic Jewelry - New Technology for Pain Relief
Different Aspects of Magnetic Mattress Pads
Magnetic Mattress Pads - Therapy While You Sleep
How Magnetic Therapy Can Help You
Modern magnetic therapy
A Morning Smoothie to Help You Stop Constipation
A Natural Approach To Managing Acne
Natural Remedies For Common Ailments
Paying For Alternative Treatments
Relieve PMS With Alternative Treatments
How the Qlink can help you
QRay Bracelets and Their Affects on Your Health
Sesame and Sunflower Seeds Can Relieve Constipation
Shingles Natural Treatment
Controlling Intestinal Gas Naturally
©2006 ArticleGeek.com: Free Website Content - All Rights Reserved